Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Lager
Dr. Robert Lager, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maple Grove, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Lager is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System Chippewa Valley. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Lager has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Robert Lager is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maple Grove, MN.
Dr. Mahnaz Farahmand
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Maple Grove, MN 0 mi33
Dr. Lex Nerenberg
Maple Grove, MN 0 mi35
Dr. Brian Labine
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine
Maple Grove, MN 0 mi11