A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lagon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lagon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lagon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lagon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Lagon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Lagon practice?
- Dr. Robert Lagon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lagon practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.