Learn more about Dr. Robert Lahita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lahita is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lahita, MD, PHD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahita graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lahita has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert George Lahita MD and PHD is a male Rheumatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Lahita practice?
- Dr. Robert Lahita has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lahita practices Rheumatology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Newark Rheumatologists.