Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Lai
Dr. Robert Lai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hot Springs National Park, AR, with another office in Valparaiso, IN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Lai is affiliated with National Park Medical Center, Westlake Community Hospital and Oak Forest Hospital Of Cook County. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Lai has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Robert Lai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Dr. Seth Hollenbach
Hot Springs National Park, AR 2.31 mi11
Dr. Robert Aspell
Hot Springs National Park, AR 2.31 mi41
Dr. Charles Wright Jr
Hot Springs National Park, AR 2.54 mi39