Learn more about Dr. Robert Lajvardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lajvardi, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lajvardi
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lajvardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lajvardi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lajvardi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lajvardi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Behrooz Lajvardi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Lajvardi practice?
- Dr. Robert Lajvardi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lajvardi practices Family Medicine near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Cajon, CA and National City, CA.
See La Mesa Family Physicians.