A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lajvardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lajvardi, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lajvardi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Lajvardi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Behrooz Lajvardi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Lajvardi practice?
- Dr. Robert Lajvardi has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Robert Lajvardi practices Family Medicine near , .