Learn more about Dr. Robert Lajvardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lajvardi, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lajvardi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lajvardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lajvardi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lajvardi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lajvardi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Behrooz Lajvardi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Lajvardi practice?
- Dr. Robert Lajvardi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lajvardi practices Family Medicine near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: National City, CA.
See La Mesa Primary Care Doctors.