A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lakin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakin
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lakin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lakin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakin graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Lakin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Lakin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Lakin practice?
- Dr. Robert Lakin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lakin practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Pulmonologists, and Wichita Sleep Medicine Doctors.