A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lakin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lakin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakin graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Lakin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Lakin MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Lakin practice?
- Dr. Robert Lakin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lakin practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Pulmonologists, and Wichita Sleep Medicine Doctors.