A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lamb, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Lamb has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Lamb MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Lamb practice?
- Dr. Robert Lamb has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lamb practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Ogden Radiologists.