A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lamparter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lamparter, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamparter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lamparter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Lamparter MD is a male Pathologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Lamparter practice?
- Dr. Robert Lamparter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lamparter practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Lewisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Pathologists.