Dr. Robert Lancaster Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Lancaster?

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Dr Lancaster was my doctor many years ago in Hamilton Ontario. Both my children were delivered by her and I thought she was an amazing doctor. I wish she was bavk in Hamilton still!

Amazing

Posted on October 12th, 2016

My name is Beth Turcotte but my name was Beth Carson at the time he was my Doctor. Dr. Lancaster is the best doctor i have ever had. Dr. Lancaster delivered my first two children. Dr. Lancaster always had empathy, his /her bed side manner was the best. I am so happy that the greates Doctor i ever had is at peace with who she is because she always gave me peace when ever i needed her. Best of luck and if you ever return to Hamilton ill be first in line to sign up. 🌞

I Miss you Dr. Bob!!!

Posted on June 12th, 2009

I grew up having Dr. Bob from pre-teen through the birth of my first child. He is an incredibly caring, considerate, and amazing doctor. Haven't had a doc like him since he left Hamilton and probably never will! We miss you!!!!

Posted on November 4th, 2015