Dr. Robert Lander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Lander?

September 27th, 2017

I have 2 mechanical hips done by the Doctor and he has taken great care of me over the past 7 years. Always professional and caring.

April 27th, 2015

great doctor! knows his stuff and has good communication skills

April 6th, 2015

what a joke

I saw this doctor today for my shoulder. He was very rude and had no sympathy for me. I'm in alot of pain and he didn't offer me any suggestions on how to ease the pain. I didn't understand exactly what he wanted me to do exactlywhen he said put the back of my hands together. He seemed to get aggervated with me. Finding a different orthopedic.

May 7th, 2013

Virgie

He was rude and not helpful at all. I don't recommend him.

April 26th, 2013

Respect

He is direct and to the point, but also very thorough. He is strictly business, which may seem impersonal to people, but I would rather have him, his knowledge, and his honesty. Another doc prescribed something, but Dr. Lander questions the helpfulness and value of the meds. He is looking out for me, and not just pimping meds. I greatly respect this doctor!

May 11th, 2012

He was rude and his bedside manner left alot to be desired.

January 19th, 2012

Dr Robert C Lander at Missouri Baptist Hospital Orthopedic

Dr Robert C. Lander rushed in to see me twisted my leg a little, mumbled it was mild arthritis & then flew back out the door. I sought another opinion, the new doctor had an MRI done, he treated me several months for the pain but ultimately wound up replacing my hip also said after he got in there it was much worse than he could tell on the Xray or MRI - but at least he BELIEVED me when I told him I was in excruciating pain. I am now free of that horrible pain that I lived with for too long. It took 4 opinions but finally I found a good Orthopedic doctor who HEARD me and took action.

May 23rd, 2011

NOT good

Not even sure we saw him even though we had an appointment. The man we saw didn't look like the picture of Dr. Lander on Missouri Baptist web page. It could have been the hospital janitor. The man we saw was not very professional acting. He never introduced himself, he could have been the janitor. I wonder if it is some kind of medicare scam where he sends in an intern or male nurse to cut costs and still charge as if he was there.

Doctor's Response

I don't employ ancillary help. Maybe you ARE confusing me with another physician

October 23rd, 2017