inactive

Robert W Landerholm MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 5th, 2013
Wonderful experience
I love this place - I received great care before and after my Lap Sleeve surgery in 2012, and still continue to get the same service- I love the Doctors. , office staff and nurses!!! They all know me by name and I couldn't pick a better place to have my sleeve done.. I recommend all my friends and family even from out of state to come see Dr. Lander holm and staff for their surgical needs.. They are truly there for you!!

June 5th, 2013
Wonderful experience with Dr. Landerholm at Puget Sound Surgical Center
My experience with Puget Sound Surgical and Bariatrics Center has been a wonderful one. Everyone there from the front office staff to the medical assistants and nurses in the ASC has been great. Dr. Landerholm repaired my hernia and I appreciated very much his level of professionalism, compassion and care. He made me feel at ease even though I was somewhat nervous and made everything look so easy. He is a very knowledgeable and experienced surgeon and I am very thankful I chose him for my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Landerholm and Puget Sound Surgical Center for the service they provide.

March 21st, 2013
Extremely ARROGANT and UNPROFESSIONAL
The doctor is rude, arrogant and gets very defensive when asked questions. Its almost as if he feels threatened when you ask him a question and hence becomes rude... he is old fashioned where and believes its his way and he is right so dont ever ask a question or he will snap. I would never ever recommend anyone to go to this doctor!