Bariatric Surgeon
21911 76th Ave W
Ste 106
Edmonds, WA 98026
425-778-2220
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wonderful experience  |  show details
by Sonia R. on Jun 5th, 2013

I love this place - I received great care before and after my Lap Sleeve surgery in 2012, and still continue to get the same service- I love the Doctors. , office staff and nurses!!! They all know me by name and I couldn't pick a better place to have my sleeve done.. I recommend all my friends and family even from out of state to come see Dr. Lander holm and staff for their surgical needs.. They are truly there for you!!

|  Wonderful experience with Dr. Landerholm at Puget Sound Surgical Center  |  show details
by MK on Jun 5th, 2013

My experience with Puget Sound Surgical and Bariatrics Center has been a wonderful one. Everyone there from the front office staff to the medical assistants and nurses in the ASC has been great. Dr. Landerholm repaired my hernia and I appreciated very much his level of professionalism, compassion and care. He made me feel at ease even though I was somewhat nervous and made everything look so easy. He is a very knowledgeable and experienced surgeon and I am very thankful I chose him for my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Landerholm and Puget Sound Surgical Center for the service they provide.

|  Extremely ARROGANT and UNPROFESSIONAL  |  show details
by Alibhai on Mar 21st, 2013

The doctor is rude, arrogant and gets very defensive when asked questions. Its almost as if he feels threatened when you ask him a question and hence becomes rude... he is old fashioned where and believes its his way and he is right so dont ever ask a question or he will snap. I would never ever recommend anyone to go to this doctor!

|  Puget Sound Bariatric Center  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

I had a gastric sleeve in August 2011 and have since lost over 100 pounds. I am enjoying the freedom that a normal size affords. A former RN, I felt Dr. Landerholm was a skilled and caring physician, and the surgical center was well run. The staff was caring, most having had a surgical procedure themselves. The nutritonal education and support both before and after surgery helped keep me on tract. I also had office visits by the other two physicians in the center, and they also kept my confident level high.

|  bad diagnosis  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

Research all your options and go elsewhere.