Family Physicians

2560 N Texas St
Ste C
Fairfield, CA 94533
707-423-4355
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Questionable  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2013

As a new patient, my first experience with the office staff was - indifference. When the physician entered, I immediately thought his bedside manner to be stiff, although he seemed willing to assist with my problem, however very slow in resolution referrals and knowing his way around the tightly managed health systems in CA (which are new to me not being a native to CA) and how to get things done. He did order some lab tests which then altered his entire focus on care and what I thought was important took second stage. Kind of irritating. He brought in a student RNP without asking my permissions and once she was already in the room asking all her questions he then asked if I minded - I should have said no just based on the principal. He act with me in a scolding manner, and although he is a DO he does not offer manual adjustments - which is why I went to a DO in the first place. Another problem surfaced with my second visit and he seemed irritated that what I cam to him for originally and what I needed on this visit, were completely different -- so he's not good with change or interruption. I find his manner to be scolding as if he is talking to a bad child. I do not see compassion in him nor his staff.... in fact, they all seem to dislike me. Although others coming into the office were obviously chatted with positively, I get indifference. I call with needs and don't receive calls back. On the positive side, I haven't had any better experiences with CA healthcare, so I think this is just status quo. Makes me want to move back to Oregon. Most importantly, I hadn't thought previously about meeting healthcare needs efficiently and I am now acutely aware that WHERE one is geographically, makes a huge difference in what healthcare is offered and delivered.

Dec 24th, 2011

Both my husband and myself feel that Dr Landgraf goes above and beyond with all care he has given us.I would recomend him to anyone looking for a primary Dr in this area.He is excellent!!!!

Sep 7th, 2011

He is rude, arrogant and has misdiagnosed me more than once, treating me for illness that I never had, which I still carrying physical consequences for. AVOID HIM

Apr 5th, 2011

I am very pleased

|  Great office staff, wonderful FNP, and Idiot Doctor  |  show details
by mystica97 on Feb 25th, 2010

Dr Landgraf is condescending, rude, and very insulting on occasion. He screwed up my sons's circumcision, so now, we don't even let the baby see him. Me, my fiance, our children, my baby's father, his fiance, and her children all go to this office... but we go to see Lida Ward. Lida is the FNP that works with Dr. Landgraf, and she is truly wonderful. She listens, gets it... and she tells you how it is, so don't go in hoping you'll get your hand held while she tells you to get off your butt and quit feeling sorry for yourself, though she will say it much more politely than I did. She's awesome, and I will tolerate Landgraf till the day that Lida moves to another practice. Then, I will follow her. Landgraf needs sensitivity training and probably much more.. but I won't hold my breath.

Jul 12th, 2009

I have had several negative experiences regarding Dr. Landgraf. He has misdiagnosed me on more than one occassion. He belittles my symptoms and makes me feel stupid for asking questions.