General Practitioners, Internist
St Jude Heritage Medical Group Bastanchury
4900 Prospect Ave
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
714-528-4211
Locations and availability (3)

|  Phenomenal Doctor  |  show details
by ACD on Aug 11th, 2013

He listens, he understands, he helps, and... he cures! He's awesome!!!!! We have been going to Dr. Landman for probably close to 2 decades now... and would not trade him for any other doctor!!

|  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Landman for over 10 years now. We have always felt he is patient, takes the time to listen to our complaints and is able to order the appropriate tests, labs or refer us to the correct Dr. to address our concerns. He is a rare find-a Doctor with a good bedside manner who actually seems to care!

|  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

Received medication from doctor. Had symptoms of dizziness and vertigo, possibly side effects from medication vs. other condition. However, called and left message with staff twice, and had no return call regarding my concerns until 8 days later, only to leave a message that he returned the call. I know who not to go to next time I get sick.

|  Makes me feel like my childhood doctor  |  show details
by Bente Jensen on Mar 23rd, 2011

I grew up having a family doctor, Dr. Lindegaard, who would make house calls even if my brother or I just had a cold. We loved that doctor because he was truly interested in how you felt and because he would take time to just get to know us. That's how Dr. Landman treats his patients!I highly recommend Dr. Landman for his caring, his gentle ways, and for always making us feel like we are the most important patients he has.

|  first time visit  |  show details
by Ms. D on Feb 4th, 2011

I am new to the area and had the same doctor for the past ten years. So needless to say I was very nervous about having a new doctor. But Dr. Landman's staff was very friendly, prompted, and helpful. My wait time was very short, only about ten minutes. Dr. Landman was very thorough and answered all my questions. At no time did I feel rushed or forgotten, like some doctor visits. I'm very happy I found such a great doctor.

|  Not a doctor I recommend  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2010

This doctor was not only unable to diagnose my condition in spite of repeated visits to his office, but he also did not offer any pain management medication. He showed himself unwilling to help even though we came to him in a situation of distress. The staff is very cold and uncaring, if not plain rude.

|  Spending time with patients  |  show details
by Bente Jensen on Aug 25th, 2009

I have constantly been impressed with the amount of time Dr. Landman spends with his patients. He is a very friendly person who posesses the rare gift of listening.