Dr. Robert Landman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Landman?

RUN!

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Save your time, money, and HEALTH! Seek a doctor who will explain to you what medicine they are prescribing you, and what the possible side effects may be. Horrible. Wish I could go back in time to save my life.

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Dr. Landman is a very good doctor. He is very kind and gentle. He listens and will not hesitate to send you to a specialist if needed. His staff is wonderful and very prompt at returning calls and assisting you with prescriptions or referrals.

Phenomenal Doctor

Posted on August 11th, 2013

He listens, he understands, he helps, and... he cures! He's awesome!!!!! We have been going to Dr. Landman for probably close to 2 decades now... and would not trade him for any other doctor!!

Posted on August 24th, 2011

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Landman for over 10 years now. We have always felt he is patient, takes the time to listen to our complaints and is able to order the appropriate tests, labs or refer us to the correct Dr. to address our concerns. He is a rare find-a Doctor with a good bedside manner who actually seems to care!

Posted on April 1st, 2011

Received medication from doctor. Had symptoms of dizziness and vertigo, possibly side effects from medication vs. other condition. However, called and left message with staff twice, and had no return call regarding my concerns until 8 days later, only to leave a message that he returned the call. I know who not to go to next time I get sick.

Makes me feel like my childhood doctor

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

I grew up having a family doctor, Dr. Lindegaard, who would make house calls even if my brother or I just had a cold. We loved that doctor because he was truly interested in how you felt and because he would take time to just get to know us. That's how Dr. Landman treats his patients!I highly recommend Dr. Landman for his caring, his gentle ways, and for always making us feel like we are the most important patients he has.

first time visit

Posted on February 4th, 2011

I am new to the area and had the same doctor for the past ten years. So needless to say I was very nervous about having a new doctor. But Dr. Landman's staff was very friendly, prompted, and helpful. My wait time was very short, only about ten minutes. Dr. Landman was very thorough and answered all my questions. At no time did I feel rushed or forgotten, like some doctor visits. I'm very happy I found such a great doctor.

Not a doctor I recommend

Posted on November 9th, 2010

This doctor was not only unable to diagnose my condition in spite of repeated visits to his office, but he also did not offer any pain management medication. He showed himself unwilling to help even though we came to him in a situation of distress. The staff is very cold and uncaring, if not plain rude.

Spending time with patients

Posted on August 25th, 2009

I have constantly been impressed with the amount of time Dr. Landman spends with his patients. He is a very friendly person who posesses the rare gift of listening.

Posted on November 13th, 2017