A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Laney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Laney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Laney, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laney graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Laney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Laney MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Laney practice?
- Dr. Robert Laney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Laney practices Emergency Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Emergency Physicians.