A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Metabolic Bone Disease Thyroid Dysfunction General Endocrinology & Metabolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lang MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Lang practice?
- Dr. Robert Lang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lang practices Internal Medicine near Madison, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT.
See Madison Internists.