- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lang is Good. Dr. Lang has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Metabolic Bone Disease Thyroid Dysfunction General Endocrinology & Metabolism and Metabolic Bone Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Lang practice?
Dr. Robert Lang practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hamden, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, CT.
See Hamden Internists and Hamden Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Lang, Dr. Bobby Lang, Dr. Rob Lang, Dr. Robbie Lang