A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Langs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Langs is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Langs, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Langs graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Langs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Mount Sinai Hospital Of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans