A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Langs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Langs is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langs
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Langs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Langs, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Langs graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Langs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Mount Sinai Hospital Of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harry Langs MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Langs practice?
- Dr. Robert Langs has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Langs practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.