Learn more about Dr. Robert Langs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Langs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langs
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Langs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Langs, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Langs graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Langs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Mount Sinai Hospital Of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harry Langs MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Langs practice?
- Dr. Robert Langs has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Langs practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.