A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lanier is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lanier, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanier graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Lanier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Medical Center
- Cheyenne VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lewis Lanier MD is a male Hematologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Lanier practice?
- Dr. Robert Lanier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lanier practices Hematology near Cheyenne, WY.
See Cheyenne Hematologists.