Dr. Robert Lanier Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

March 31st, 2014

Former Hospice Social Worket - how on earth could this man still be treating patients?

This so- called doctor is pathological & horrible as a doctor. I knew my husband would die from his Stage IV esophageal cancer, but this doctor depended on ME to tell him what cancer drugs, courses and even the dosage of chemotherapy based on my own research and because I'm so good at research and advocate for my late husband. Dr Lanier was beyond rude and the most unprofessional Dr I've ever encountered. All staff in the hospital were afraid of him. In front of his peers at the hospital, I walked up to him & told him he was fired from treating my husband. I wrote complaints about him and dared him to take me to court to pay his bill and outlined what I would go to the medical board with if he attempted to collect the fee. He left us alone and I found another oncologist. I was not blaming him for the cancer or blaming him for not curing my husband. As a Hospice Social Worker just prior to this diagnosis, I had my eyes wide open what the outcome would be and chemo was not going to cure my husband. There was no cure, but this did not mean that Dr Laniet had the right to treat my husband with such disdain and disregard. He is not a good human being at his core. I would NEVER recommend him to any patient no matter what stage of cancer they had. I will save my mental diagnosis for him on this site. His reputation in Cheyenne speaks for itself. I've never heard one positive thing about him. Enough said.

Lymphoma

Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.