A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Laningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Laningham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Laningham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laningham graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Laningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- St Luke S Cmc
- St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jeremy Laningham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Laningham practice?
- Dr. Robert Laningham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Laningham practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Willis, TX.
See Conroe Primary Care Doctors.