A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lanoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanoff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lanoff, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanoff graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lanoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Lanoff MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Lanoff practice?
- Dr. Robert Lanoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lanoff practices Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Gastroenterologists.