Learn more about Dr. Robert Lapidus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lapidus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lapidus
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lapidus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lapidus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lapidus graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lapidus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Lapidus MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Lapidus practice?
- Dr. Robert Lapidus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lapidus practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Broomfield, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Internists, Wheat Ridge Pulmonologists, and Wheat Ridge Critical Care Practitioners.