Learn more about Dr. Robert Lapidus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lapidus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lapidus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lapidus graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lapidus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lapidus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Lapidus practice?
Dr. Robert Lapidus practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Internists, Wheat Ridge Pulmonologists, Wheat Ridge Critical Care Practitioners, and Wheat Ridge Sleep Medicine Doctors.