A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lapidus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lapidus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lapidus
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lapidus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lapidus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lapidus graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lapidus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Lapidus MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Lapidus practice?
- Dr. Robert Lapidus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lapidus practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Broomfield, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Internists, Wheat Ridge Pulmonologists, and Wheat Ridge Critical Care Practitioners.