A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Laporta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Laporta, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laporta graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Laporta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frank Laporta MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Laporta practice?
- Dr. Robert Laporta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Laporta practices Anesthesiology near Glen Cove, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT.
See Glen Cove Anesthesiologists.