A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Laporte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Laporte, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Laporte graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Laporte has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Longmont United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Martin Laporte MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Laporte practice?
- Dr. Robert Laporte has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Laporte practices Radiation Oncology near Thornton, CO.
See Thornton Radiologists.