A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Laporte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Laporte, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Laporte graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Laporte has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laporte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Laporte practice?
Dr. Robert Laporte practices Radiation Oncology near Thornton, CO.
See Thornton Radiation Oncologists.