A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Laprade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Laprade, Complex Knee Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laprade
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laprade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Laprade, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Laprade graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Laprade has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Vail Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Laprade MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Laprade practice?
- Dr. Robert Laprade has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Laprade practices Sports Medicine near Vail, CO.
See Vail Surgeons.