Learn more about Dr. Robert Laprade Md Phd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Laprade Md Phd, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Laprade Md Phd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- ACL Tears
- Complex Knee Injuries
- Fresh Osteoarticular Allografts
- Geny Recurvatum
- Knee Dislocation
- Localized Knee Arthritis
- MCL Reconstruction
- MCL Tears
- Meniscal Surgery
- Meniscal Transplants
- Multi-Ligament Knee Injuries
- Osteotomies of the Knee
- PCL Reconstruction
- PCL Tears
- Posterolateral Corner
- Posterolateral Knee Reconstruction
- Revision ACL Reconstruction
- complex knee surgeries
Education & Awards
Dr. Laprade Md Phd graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Laprade Md Phd has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Laprade Md Phd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Laprade Md Phd practice?
- Dr. Robert Laprade Md Phd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Laprade Md Phd practices Sports Medicine near Vail, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Vail Surgeons.