A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Laprade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Laprade, Complex Knee Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laprade
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laprade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Laprade, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Laprade graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Laprade has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Vail Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Laprade MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Laprade practice?
- Dr. Robert Laprade has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Laprade practices Sports Medicine near Vail, CO.
See Vail Surgeons.