A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lash
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Gestational Diabetes
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lash graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lash MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert Lash practice?
- Dr. Robert Lash has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lash practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.