Learn more about Dr. Robert Lash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Gestational Diabetes
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lash graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lash MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert Lash practice?
- Dr. Robert Lash has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lash practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.