Dr. Robert Lash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Lash?

The BEST!!

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

My favorite doctor I have seen thus far! Although it is impossible to get an appointment within a 5 month period. But, I wait because he is that good!

Posted on July 14th, 2010

I would and DO recommend Dr. Lash to everyone I meet that has diabetes and is looking for an Endocrinologist. I really believe that I am a healthier person and better controlled diabetic because of Dr. Lash's care, concern, and sensitivity. I have had other physicians that have made me feel as if it was my fault that my blood sugar levels were not well controlled. There were even times I'd leave my appointment feeling like I was a child again getting scolded for doing something bad, even when I was following their advice/orders. When I first met Dr. Lash he took the time to get to know me and my lifestyle and adjusted my insulin needs based on just that. I now feel that I control my diabetes and that it does not control me. His staff is excellent, I never have to wait long before I am seen, he is up to date with new research, and I feel he is genuinely concerned about his patients. You will not be disappointed with Dr. Lash and his staff!

Posted on December 9th, 2015