A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lasting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lasting is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lasting, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasting graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lasting has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frederick Lasting MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Lasting practice?
- Dr. Robert Lasting has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lasting practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Poway, CA.
See Poway Obstetricians & Gynecologists.