Dr. Robert Latimer Jr MD Patient Reviews

September 9th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Latimer has been our family doctor for years. His father was my family doctor when I was a kid and was my mothers family doctor too. Through generations the Latimer's have been our doctors. Dr. Latimer is a kind soul and really cares about his patients. He listens and he believes you know your own body better than anyone else...so more importantly he believes you when he say this or that is hurting. It doesn't try and play it off like some doctors. This makes for a trust between doctor and patient that so important. He has been there at the passing of my grandparents, he doctors my elderly parents, and has been my daughters doctor from the day they were born. One, now has her new husband seeing him too. My husband and I look forward to going for our check-ups each year to touch base with,not only our doctor but our good life long family friend. Wonderful man and we are blessed to have him in our life. Thanks Doc

December 21st, 2015
I came to consult with Dr. Latimer about five different problems I have been having. Every single response he gave was either a referral to someone else or he doesn't know the answer or I am not eating enough fiber because I am like most Americans. I also found out that he does not wash his hands or wear gloves whenever he gets them dirty treating patients. After touching my butt he went straight to typing on his computer and afterward he shook my hand.

September 2nd, 2015
Great Doc his diagnosis save my life

June 4th, 2015
I am not surprised this man rates above the national average in most areas under consideration in this survey. He followed me in my pregnancy and delivered my beautiful baby girl in 1986 while stationed at Columbus AFB, MS. It is never too late to express my gratitude for his many kindnesses and skills as a Dr. Thanks Tad.

October 13th, 2009
Caring Family Doctor
Dr. Latimer has been my doctor for 25 years and is now the doctor for my three sons as well as my wife. He is the best doctor I've ever known and I would recommend him without any hesitation whatsoever to anyone. He is a kind person who really understands the challenges of living and working in the 21st century and doesn't preach or make you feel bad. I really can't say enough great things about Dr. Latimer.