A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Laufer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Laufer, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Laufer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laufer graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Laufer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Derek Laufer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Laufer practice?
- Dr. Robert Laufer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Laufer practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.