Learn more about Dr. Robert Launikitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Launikitis, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Launikitis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Launikitis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Launikitis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Launikitis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Launikitis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Launikitis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Launikitis practice?
- Dr. Robert Launikitis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Launikitis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Spring, TX.
See Spring Orthopedic Surgeons.