A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Launikitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Launikitis, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Launikitis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Launikitis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Launikitis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Launikitis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Launikitis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Launikitis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Launikitis practice?
- Dr. Robert Launikitis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Launikitis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Spring, TX.
See Spring Surgeons.