A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lautin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lautin is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lautin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lautin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lautin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frederic Lautin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Lautin practice?
- Dr. Robert Lautin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lautin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.