A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lautin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lautin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lautin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospitals Center
- St Vincent`s Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lautin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lautin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Lautin practice?
Dr. Robert Lautin practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Lautin, Dr. Bobby Lautin, Dr. Rob Lautin, Dr. Robbie Lautin