A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lavey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lavey, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lavey, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavey graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lavey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lavey MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Lavey practice?
- Dr. Robert Lavey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lavey practices Radiation Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Oncologists.