A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lawrence is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lawrence, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lawrence has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Peacehealth Sw Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Miles Lawrence MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Robert Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lawrence practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Allergists and Portland Pediatricians.