A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Layzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Layzer is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Layzer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 18 Areas, including Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis ALS, Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, and Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy.15 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Layzer graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Layzer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Layzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance