A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Layzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Layzer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Hereditary Motor and Sensory Neuropathies
- Migraine Disorders
- Mitochondrial Myopathies
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Myotonic Dystrophy
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Layzer graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Layzer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bertrand Layzer MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Layzer practice?
- Dr. Robert Layzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Layzer practices Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Neurologists.