A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lazzara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lazzara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lazzara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lazzara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lazzara, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazzara graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Lazzara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Lazzara MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Lazzara practice?
- Dr. Robert Lazzara has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lazzara practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Cardiothoracic Surgeons.