A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lazzara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lazzara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lazzara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lazzara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lazzara, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazzara graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Lazzara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Lazzara MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Lazzara practice?
- Dr. Robert Lazzara has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lazzara practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.