A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lebby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lebby is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebby
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lebby Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebby graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lebby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Lebby MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Lebby practice?
- Dr. Robert Lebby has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lebby practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Internists, Yorba Linda Pulmonologists, and Yorba Linda Sleep Medicine Doctors.