Learn more about Dr. Robert Lebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lebel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lebel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lebel, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lebel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Roger Lebel MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Lebel practice?
- Dr. Robert Lebel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lebel practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY and Watertown, NY.
See Syracuse Geneticists.