Get the facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes for both women and men.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Lebel
Dr. Robert Lebel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY, with other offices in Binghamton, NY and Watertown, NY (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Lebel is affiliated with Crouse Hospital, St Joseph's Hospital Health Center and S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. Dr. Lebel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Lebel has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Robert Lebel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Rinki Agarwal
Gynecologic Oncology, Medical Genetics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Syracuse, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Joan Pellegrino
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Syracuse, NY 0.12 mi23
Dr. Antony Shrimpton
Syracuse, NY 0.12 mi