A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lebel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lebel, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lebel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Roger Lebel MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Lebel practice?
- Dr. Robert Lebel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lebel practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Fayetteville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Ellyn, IL and Syracuse, NY.
See Fayetteville Geneticists.