Learn more about Dr. Robert Lebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lebel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebel
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lebel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lebel, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lebel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Roger Lebel MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Lebel practice?
- Dr. Robert Lebel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lebel practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY and Watertown, NY.
See Syracuse Geneticists.