A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lebel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lebel, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lebel has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lebel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Lebel practice?
Dr. Robert Lebel practices Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Glen Ellyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, SC and Syracuse, NY.
See Glen Ellyn Geneticists.