A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Leber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Leber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leber, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leber graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Leber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Leber MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Leber practice?
- Dr. Robert Leber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Leber practices Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.