A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ledbetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ledbetter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ledbetter
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ledbetter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledbetter graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ledbetter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Walter Ledbetter DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Ledbetter practice?
- Dr. Robert Ledbetter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ledbetter practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL.
See New Port Richey Cardiologists.