Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Ledbetter
Dr. Robert Ledbetter, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Trinity, FL, with other offices in Trinity, FL and Hudson, FL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Ledbetter is affiliated with Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, Community Hospital Of New Port Richey and Mease Countryside Hospital. Dr. Ledbetter has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Ledbetter has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Robert Ledbetter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trinity, FL.