Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Ledbetter
Dr. Robert Ledbetter, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Trinity, FL, with other offices in Trinity, FL and Hudson, FL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Ledbetter is affiliated with Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, Morton Plant Mease Countryside Hospital and Mease Hospitals. Dr. Ledbetter has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Ledbetter has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Robert Ledbetter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trinity, FL.
Dr. Sudhir Agarwal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Trinity, FL 0.01 mi33
Dr. Rami Akel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Trinity, FL 0.01 mi19
Dr. Jasdeep Dalawari
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Trinity, FL 0.01 mi12