Learn more about Dr. Robert Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lederman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lederman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lederman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lederman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Lederman MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Lederman practice?
- Dr. Robert Lederman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lederman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Takoma Park, MD.
See Takoma Park Internists and Takoma Park Cardiologists.