A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lederman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lederman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Lederman MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Lederman practice?
- Dr. Robert Lederman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lederman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Takoma Park, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Cardiologists.