Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Noemi on Aug 12th, 2013

Well, I can't believe it has been 18 years since I first saw Dr. Ledford. Frankly, my review is the same as everyone else's. He's always welcoming and YES it does feel like I'm speaking with an old friend. The man cares and if ever I have felt rushed it was because it was truly beyond his control. I've recommended him to several and will continue to do so.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Nov 20th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Ledford for 14 years and he is excellent. He always makes time for you. I always feel he has my best interest at heart and takes the time to seek out the correct diagnois or finding specialist to assit. I am a loyal patient and am very happy with Dr Ledford!

Sep 6th, 2012

Dr. Ledford has an excellent bedside manner. I do regret not spending more time with him, not because I need additional medical care, but because I enjoy talking with him.

Best doctor ever!!! show details Best doctor ever!!!
Jun 6th, 2012

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Ledford and frequently see him at the same time. He always treats us as friends he has not seen in a while and wants to catch up with our lives. He is never in a hurry and makes us feel as though we are special. He is a very caring and concerned doctor who places an emphasis on tried-and-true remedies rather than the unproven, latest thing. He is very preventative-conscious and counsels his patients in practical ways to benefit their health. We have had good doctors in the past, but none as caring and concerned as Rob Ledford.Diann and Nolan KeattsClarksville, TN

Wish there were more than 4 Stars! Would rate him higher. show details Wish there were more than 4 Stars! Would rate him higher.
Nov 6th, 2011

When you find someone who is excellent at what they do and at the same time can offer the compassion that Dr. Ledford does it is a rare thing. His staff seems to care as much as he does. It is a feeling of trust and comfort when you have a serious illness or a minor problem when you work with him.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Feb 23rd, 2011

Spends time with you and answers any questions you have without rushing you. Glad to be his patient.

Genuine concern show details Genuine concern
Dec 27th, 2010

Dr. Ledford deeply cares about his patients. It is a blessing to be his patient.

Thorough and Caring show details Thorough and Caring
May 16th, 2010

Dr. Ledford is a wonderful caring man. He is extremely knowledgeable and skilled.

May 19th, 2009

Dr. Ledford is a fine practitioner. I'm glad to be his patient.