A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Duffy Legare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Duffy Legare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Duffy Legare, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy Legare graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duffy Legare has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Landmark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Duffy Legare MD is a male Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Duffy Legare practice?
- Dr. Robert Duffy Legare has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Duffy Legare practices Medical Oncology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Westerly, RI.
See Providence Oncologists.