Learn more about Dr. Robert Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lehmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehmann
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lehmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lehmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lehmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Lehmann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Lehmann practice?
- Dr. Robert Lehmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lehmann practices Ophthalmology near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Ophthalmologists.