Learn more about Dr. Robert Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lehmann is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehmann
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lehmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lehmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lehmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Lehmann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Lehmann practice?
- Dr. Robert Lehmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lehmann practices Ophthalmology near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Ophthalmologists.