A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lehmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lehmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lehmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Lehmann practice?
Dr. Robert Lehmann practices Ophthalmology near Nacogdoches, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Nacogdoches Ophthalmologists.