A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lehmann is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lehmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lehmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Lehmann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Lehmann practice?
- Dr. Robert Lehmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lehmann practices Ophthalmology near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Ophthalmologists.