A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lehmann is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehmann
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lehmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lehmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lehmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Lehmann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Lehmann practice?
- Dr. Robert Lehmann has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lehmann practices Ophthalmology near Nacogdoches, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carthage, TX and Crockett, TX.
See Nacogdoches Ophthalmologists.