A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Leinbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Leinbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leinbach
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leinbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leinbach, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Leinbach graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Leinbach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Thomasville Medical Center
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frederic Leinbach MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Leinbach practice?
- Dr. Robert Leinbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Leinbach practices Otolaryngology near High Point, NC.
See High Point Otolaryngologists.