A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Leinbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Leinbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leinbach
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leinbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leinbach, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Leinbach graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Leinbach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Thomasville Medical Center
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frederic Leinbach MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Leinbach practice?
- Dr. Robert Leinbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Leinbach practices Otolaryngology near High Point, NC.
See High Point Otolaryngologists.