Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Leitch
Dr. Robert Leitch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Deerfield, MA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Leitch is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The and Baystate Franklin Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Leitch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Leitch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Deerfield, MA.
Dr. Mary Sheffield
South Deerfield, MA 0 mi32
Dr. Neil Bach
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
South Deerfield, MA 2.32 mi35
Dr. Seth Kupferschmid
South Deerfield, MA 2.32 mi22