Dr. Robert Leitch Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2015

Set the bar high for doctors

Dr. Leitch sets the bar for what doctors can be today and should be. He thinks outside of the box, listens to his/her patients and has a Gregory House, M.D. method for getting things done without his character flaws.

July 3rd, 2014

Patient

I saw Dr Leitch for 27 years. I liked him a lot. He was thorough and, even though there must have been days when he was really busy, during my appointments, he always gave the impression that he had as much time as I needed. I never felt rushed or dismissed about a medical concern I had. Dr Leitch retired this year. I will miss him a lot.

June 17th, 2014