Dr. Robert Leman Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert Leman?

Worst Doctor Experience Ever

Posted on January 7th, 2014

My husband was hospitalized for a heart condition that everyone found to be very concerning. He had to follow-up with Dr Leman who was extremely nonchalant and told him to 'act as though it didn't happen' and not to worry about it. Dr. Leman was rude, showed no concern for my husband's condition and told us to pretend the whole thing didn't happen. I would not recommend anyone to see Dr. Leman for any condition.

Not a very nice doctor.

Posted on May 15th, 2012

Does not give even the most rudimentary explanation of patient's condition. Demanded to have "yes" or "no" answer, which was not possible. Said my condition bothered me more than it did him even though my other specialist was concerned and I had been hospitalized for it. Gave me a 4 month followup visit and said the medication probably would not work b/c it was short term and did not last in the system very long. Couldn't wait to get out of there! Will ask for a different doctor next time!!!