Dr. Robert Lemmon III Is this you?

Posted on April 12th, 2012

Excellent medical professional. Personable and clearly intelligent, I highly reccommend him

Outstanding

Posted on June 30th, 2011

I did have to wait 45 minutes, but when he saw me he did not rush through my complicated case and I have had to wait far longer in other offices. He explained everything and even had his nurse call and see how I doing the next day.

poor excuse for a doctor

Posted on September 18th, 2009

Absolutely the worse bed side manner ever witnesses. Rude , insulting . Dropped my 75 yr.old mother for no reason , but me telling him the truth about his practces.She is prescribed 17 meds. and a med. for excruiating pain, and he has some one we've never heard of send us a certified letterdismissing her as a patient and also telling her no one in Oconee county /OPP will treat her. How would that make you feel if you were a 75 year old disabled senior.

Posted on May 11th, 2016