inactive

Robert P Lemmon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 11th, 2012
Excellent medical professional. Personable and clearly intelligent, I highly reccommend him

June 30th, 2011
Outstanding
I did have to wait 45 minutes, but when he saw me he did not rush through my complicated case and I have had to wait far longer in other offices. He explained everything and even had his nurse call and see how I doing the next day.

September 17th, 2009
poor excuse for a doctor
Absolutely the worse bed side manner ever witnesses. Rude , insulting . Dropped my 75 yr.old mother for no reason , but me telling him the truth about his practces.She is prescribed 17 meds. and a med. for excruiating pain, and he has some one we've never heard of send us a certified letterdismissing her as a patient and also telling her no one in Oconee county /OPP will treat her. How would that make you feel if you were a 75 year old disabled senior.