Learn more about Dr. Robert Lenington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lenington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenington
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lenington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lenington, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenington graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lenington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hopkins County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Lenington MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Lenington practice?
- Dr. Robert Lenington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lenington practices Surgery near Sulphur Springs, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Sulphur Springs Surgeons.