A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lenox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lenox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lenox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenox graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lenox has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lenox MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Lenox practice?
- Dr. Robert Lenox has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lenox practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists, Syracuse Critical Care Practitioners, and Syracuse Pulmonologists.